The Strategic Communication Branch (BKS) is responsible for implementing the public relations and communications action plan that is strategic, accurate and effective, in addition to building cooperation with media practitioners, stakeholders and key communicators more strategically and effectively to increase confidence and enhance public perception on MACC.
BKS is responsible for the MACC strategic plan, communication initiatives in addition to being responsible for crisis on behalf of all Divisions at the MACC Headquarters and State office.
To lead the strategic management of MACC's reputation and corporate image.
To strive towards effective issue management and to promote corruption prevention initiatives through the proactive, professional and holistic use of media networks for high impact and positive dissemination of information.
Informative * Effective *Holistic
- To effectively promote the function as well as corruption prevention programmes and initiatives towards elevating MACC's corporate image and reputation.
- To implement effective issue management strategies consistently.
- To serve as medium of communication in issue management to attain high-impact publicity.
- To manage internal communications strategy and approach in an organised and dynamic manner for a holistic circulation of accurate and correct information.
- To build strong and dynamic relationsips with stakeholders particularly in local and international media organinsations through constructive engagement to ensure the effectiveness of corruption prevention efforts and to improve MACC's image.
- To provide guide and internal communication management service to every Division and MACC's State Office.
For any enquiries, please contact the following Liaison Officer or the Director of Division: