Malaysia Anti-Corruption Academy as a public training institutions, which offer various training programmes targeted for the participation among public officers (Government Departments/Agencies) and direct involvement from the private sector: -
- Short-Term Courses: Ministry of Higher Eucation Malaysia, PUSPAKOM, Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia, Malaysia External Trade Corporation (MATRADE), Petaling Jaya City Council, Royal Malaysian Customs, Malaysia Timber Industry Board (MTIB), Fire and Rescue Department Malaysia, Amanah Raya Berhad (ARB), PETRONAS, Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), Sime Darby Group and others;
- Certified Integriti Officer (CeIO) Training Programme: Public Service Department of Malaysia, Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial (PERKESO), Department of Labour Peninsular Malaysia, Malaysia Department of Insolvency, Yayasan Pembangunan Ekonomi Islam Malaysia (YaPEIM), Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), Royal Malaysia Police, National Audit Department, National Institute of Public Admintration, Malaysian Institute of Integrity, PUSPAKOM, Amanah Raya Berhad (ARB), Public Works Department Malaysia, Fire and Rescue Department Malaysia, Royal Malaysian Custom, Immigration Department of Malaysia, PETRONAS and others;
- Master's Degree in Social Science – (Corruption Studies) UKM-MACC: Royal Malaysia Police, Royal Malaysian Custom, Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency, Malaysian Armed Forces, Royal Malaysian Navy, Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS), Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial (PERKESO), Forestry Peninsular Malaysia, Telekom Malaysia Berhad and others.
MACA is set to contribute to the emerging global awareness about the evils of corruption. In line with the vision of becoming an anti-corruption center of excellence and source of support, MACA will endeavor to acquire international co-operation towards formulating competent training programs. This will be achieved through bi-lateral and multi-lateral agreements with nations and international entities that share the common objectives, such as:
- Anti-Corruption Agencies in ASEAN (Multi-Lateral Agreement) - Corruption Prevention Bureau Brunei Darussalam (BMR), Eradication of Corruption Commision, Republic Indonesia (KPK) and Corruption Practice Investigation Bureau Singapore (CPIB).
- International Organizations - The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), Asia-Pasific Economic Co-operation (APEC), The Commonwealth Secretariat, Asia Development Bank (ADB), Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), World Bank and United Nation Convention Against Corruption (UNCAC).
- International Anti Corruption Agencies -Globalization and advancement of ICT have considerably enhanced the playing fields of the corrupt. The perpetrators are not confined within the borders of any particular nation neither is it possible to contain them within the jurisdiction of the governments concerned. This has made it imperative that anti_corruption agencies in the world embark on close co-operation to stem this menace. In this respect, MACA will seek co-operation from agencies such as NCCC Thailand, Ombudsmen Philippines, Department for International Cooperation Government Inspectorate of Vietnam, ICAC Hong Kong, KICAC Korea and others.
MACA’s training programme on anti-corruption targeted to local and international participants. The involvement of four target groups reflects the role of MACA as specialized training institutions in anti-corruption. Four target groups are: -
- MACC officers and staff - MACA is an entity under the MACC, which responsible for providing adequate training to all officers and staff in improving self-abilities to carry out their duties efficiently and professionally. The areas of training offered include the comprehensive of MACC’s 'core business' and other fields such as management and security;
- Government Departments / Agencies and Local Enforcement Agencies - In line with government's aspiration to create a "World-Class Civil Service", MACA offers training programmes for government agencies specializing in anti-corruption. These programmes are high- quality and able to equip themselves with knowledge and skills;
- Participants from the International Organizations and International Enforcement Agencies - MACA moves into the global arena in training on anti-corruption. MACA offers quality training programmes particularly to foreign participants from various organizations and enforcement agencies. All the training programmes are based on the current requirements accordance with the law and best practices. Training programmes can also be designed according to international needs.
- The Private Sector - MACA provides a platform for the private sector such as government-linked companies (GLCs) and corporate bodies in enhancing the understanding and skills in the field of anti-corruption, integrity and good governance;