1. Act on complaints of corruption within 24 hours after receiving a complaint.
2. Complainants may know the status of the complaint after 28 working days from the date of the report.
3. Information and informant’s identity are kept confidential in accordance to the laws in force.
4. Results of the Integrity Vetting shall be released within 14 working days.
5. Educate the public against corruption.
6. Enlist and foster public support against corruption.
Clients Charter Achievement
(* MACC Clients Charter Achivement is measured every three (3) months)