Deputy Chief Com. Dato' Sri Shamshun Baharin bin Mohd Jamil
Tel: 03-8870 0007
Dato' Sri Shamshun Baharin Mohd Jamil began his career at the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) since 1984 which is known then as Anti-Corruption Agency (ACA). He was born on 2 September 1961 at Tanjung Tualang, Perak.
He graduated from University Malaya with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) majoring in Malay Studies. He continued his study in Master of Criminal Justice at University of Colorado Denver, United States.
During his service at the ACA/MACC, he carried out duties in various Branches, Divisions and States including Kelantan and Perak.
He was also carried duties in various department which are as Investigation, Intelligence, Planning and Coordination and Training Officer.
He has held important positions which are as the Head of Secret Registry Branch, Director of Community Education Division, Director of Policy Planning and Coordination Division, Director of Management Integrity Division, Director of Record Management & Information Division, Director of Intelligence Division and now as the Deputy Chief Commissioner (Prevention), MACC.
- Darjah kebesaran Sultan Ahmad Shah Pahang Yang Amat Dimulia - Peringkat Pertama Sri Sultan Ahmad Shah Pahang (SSAP)(Yang Membawa Gelara Dato' Sri)(2020)
- Darjah Sultan Ahmad Shah Pahang (2011)
- Ahli Mahkota Perak (2005)
- ACA Excellent Service Award (2003)
- ACA Excellent Service Award (1988)
- ACA Excellent Service Award (1998)