Monitoring and Coordination Division is tasked to monitor and coordinate the implementation of the Commission’s Vision and Strategies.
The main functions of the Division are:
- The formulation and evaluation of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) of all levels of officers and staff to ensure high achievement.
- Inspection at all Divisions and State Officers to ensure compliance to all policies and procedures of the Chief Commissioners Standing Orders, Standard Operating Procedures and Circulars.
- Inspection and assurance of compliance to all components of the Accountability Index to ensure high standard in the management of financial allocations.
- Conducting performance auditing of human capital.
- Coordinating specific programmes and activities in relation to the aspiration of the organisation to evaluate the understandability, compliance, implementation and functionality of the equipments accordingly.
For any enquiries, please contact the following Liaison Officer or the Director of Division:
||Director of Monitoring and Coordination Division
||AC Hadri bin Hashim
||Mrs Hazwani Najdiah binti Musrik